Sunday, April 14

Been all over since I wrote

So we did a show in Bristol - me and Bethany - then I did a couple of local shows, one in Islington for Spindle Magazine and one local show. Aside from that, it's all been writing and trying to make stuff sound good on record. Have been writing more words than music.

Wrote a swell new song called "Leaving". Will get it recorded once I've figured out how to play it properly.

Played at the New World Brewery in Ybor City (Tampa, FL) on Wednesday. A good time! They provided us with enough pizza and beer to keep us going. Met some good people. Photo evidence to follow.

Have been offered a bunch of shows in May, but need to get a job first to fund my eating habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive