Tuesday, September 3

Gone For Ten Fingers EP

So, the new EP will be completely solo, mainly consisting of guitar & vocals. As mentioned in a previous post, all the songs are brand new, although I have road-tested a couple at gigs over the last few months. I'm still in the process of recording it in my loft, probably 40-50% there. Trying to keep it minimal, and not too polished, but I'm pretty happy with the sound I'm getting so far.

'Gone For Ten Fingers' will come out over five days, one song per day, from Monday 16th to Friday 20th September.

Each song will be a completely free stream/download until they are all up, then it will be available as a whole pay-what-you-want EP. As with previous releases, I will make these available on heysleeper.com, as well as Noisetrade and Soundcloud.

So, please spread the word, and we'll talk again on the 16th. Also new dates to be announced when the first song comes out.

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive