Thursday, January 17

Having become lost in my espresso machine, it's actually a relief not to have a list of shows to play over the next couple of months. Towards the end of 2013 I got to the point where I wasn't writing at all, aside from a short story about the end of the world from the perspective of a plumbing supplies sales manager taking a trip to New Delhi. Fo' real.
So now, I'm more than happy to be able to sit down with a tiny cup of freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee and put some new music through my trusty 8-track. I have just sent a demo of New Year, Old Heart to Bethany so she can work out some disturbingly beautiful harmonies, and I'm visiting Dan this weekend to have a go at making some kind of video.
If anything crazy happens I'll post it on the superweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive